Friday, May 27, 2016

purple roses?


Sorry I'm late posting,  I had
an early morning appointment
with my ortho doctor to have
another cortisone injection.
They aren't lasting as long but
I'm in no mood to consider surgery.
I just don't think it's that bad.  He
said when I've had enough pain I will
know and will tell him.  Mostly it just
hurts at night and is tolerable during
the day. 


I'm pretty sure purple roses
are real, but I'm not one for flowers.
And even so, this rose is not
purple, it is white on a purple
background so the title is deceiving.


I couldn't find any other colour
gem stones to put on it so I
settled because it needed
something!
 
My SIL, Laurel, brought me some
hosta and I got that planted.  Finally
things are looking better.  I got the darned
bushes out and some ground cover
going in and I won't have to mess with 
it once it gets going.  Yay!!  Here
is a picture of her beautiful orchids.


Later my granddaughter Bri is coming
over and we're going to hang out at least
for tonight.  I don't know if she will be
staying the whole weekend or not.  I
hope so!  Tonight we are going to go
to Auburn, IN to the deaf chat.  We will
probably only stay an hour or so, but
I think it will be fun.  She took one
class and is interested, but not enough
to commit to it.  She's 16 and has
lots of fun things to do in her life right now,
including cross country.  At least I
think that's the one she's doing.  I know
it's running anyway....  Something I try
never to do.  I hate to run.  Always have.
Anyway, I might be MIA tomorrow
since we will be having girl time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...