Thursday, May 5, 2016

Where is the sun??



This card came out just like
I imagined it would.  I'm really happy
with it!  I might make another
one in different colours.  I 
actually hate the colour orange, but
what I grabbed out of my scrap
box for the embossed part went 
well with orange.  Of course, now that
I think of it, it probably would have
gone just as well with kraft paper
but I don't think I have any card
blanks cut in that paper and am
too lazy to cut any more blanks 
when I have a bunch cut!

I'm wondering if I'm going to get
the lawn cut today either.  It's
pretty soggy out.  It must have
rained again last night.  It was
supposed to get warm and sunny
today, I thought.  Maybe later.  I
don't have any gas anyway, but
I need some for the car so
I'll do it all together.

I went to the food pantry yesterday
and brought them some rubber
band bracelets.  I love making
them and watching tv.  It's soothing
and mindless.  The lady I give
them to says the kids just love
them.  They use them for
incentives to learn Bible verses,
etc.  They also sent some to
Mexico for kids there.  I'm
not sure if they are being 
sponsored  by the church or what. 
It makes me feel like I'm doing
something that matters...This blog
is so boring.  :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...