Saturday, May 7, 2016

Technology. Big deal.

You would think that with all the technology
available in this day and age that
a coffee maker would be sophisticated
enough to compensate when you put
the cup under it upside down...
but no.  It goes all over everywhere.
Note to self:  make sure the coffee
cup is right side up.


This card is really cool.  You can't tell
easily, but it has a window sheet
where the wheat is.  I wasn't super thrilled 
with the size of the dragonfly, but
I don't have a smaller die and I didn't
want to cut one by hand.  This one 
was already cut anyway.  I really
should have taken time to make a
smaller one.  I still might.  It's just
glue dotted on, so easily removed
and replaced.  I saw another
one on pinterest yesterday, actually
two, that I can't wait to try!  They
are unusual folds and I love trying
different things.  The same fold 
gets boring after a while.  The problem
is that a lot of the unusual card
folds are pretty complicated with
lots of measuring and I'm not
good with numbers.  I didn't find out
until college that I was number
dyslexic.  I never knew there
was such a thing!  It explains 
a lot over the years....

It is supposed to rain today and
maybe even storm!  Of course, I
don't believe it.  The weather men/
women lie.  I could be a weather 
person.  Might snow, might be icy, 
might be sunny.  Your guess is
as good as mine...Especially in
this part of the country where the
weather can change on a dime.

Have a happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...