Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pretty in pink

Bri and I had a great time Friday/
Saturday.  We went to the deaf
chat and that was fun even though
they still go way too fast for me.
I need more practice but there's
no one to practice with. 
When we came home we watched
Edward Scissorhands which
I had recorded on a freebie
weekend.  I don't generally
watch movies, so I don't
have any of the premium 
channels on.  Why spend that
kind of money when you don't
really use it.  If I want
to watch a movie I have
netflix for that.  Or the
ton of movies that
I have in my collection....
You know, the movies you love
and are some day going to 
watch again.  yes, those movies!
On Saturday we walked to the
ice cream shop, circled around
to the dollar store and then 
stopped to visit Pam for a 
few minutes.  That was so much
fun. We always have fun
together.

I love how this card turned out.  I
did want it to be completely monochromatic
but didn't check ahead of time to see
if I had the correct colours-which I
did not, of course.  I may make another
in green.  I think I have enough
gemstones in that colour.  But I
think the card is still pretty .


It's a little hard to see in the
picture.  In person it looks much
better I think.
 
Sign classes are over for the time
being and I'm going to miss
them, but maybe I should take
the time and clean the house.
Maybe not.  Pam (teacher
Pam as opposed to daughter
in law Pam previously mentioned)
said that she will probably have
a 4 or 5 week class during the summer
of just review, so I will attend that
of course.  I can't believe how
quickly I forget it if I don't study
a little bit every day.  Which I
don't.  I need to buckle down
and discipline myself.  In more
than one area!!



2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...