Friday, May 6, 2016

New dog!

Not me, two is more than I
can handle!  But Robin got a 
playmate for her dog, Belle.
His name is Noah.


Isn't he cute?!  And he and Belle get
along famously.  Apparently he's making himself
right at home, too.


The question is, will she share her toys?!


And to celebrate the occasion....


This is for a dear friend who has moved
a little bit out of Ft. Wayne.  Her husband
is a doctor and they started the church
here in Fremont.  They came over
quite often to visit John and tell him
about God and I think they are one
of the reasons he was saved.  They'll be back
to the church as often as possible, she
said.  I just want to let her know I'm
thinking of her.  She's really a wonderful
woman and although I don't see her often,
if I need to talk or have a prayer request
she is ALWAYS available!

Oh, and I did manage to get the lawn mowed
yesterday as evidenced by 2/3 of it in
my house, tracked in by the dogs.  Today
after lunch with Dianne, I'm going to
weed whip and pull weeds.  I need to
get some mulch and start making the house
looking a little better on the outside.  Some
new railroad ties would help, too, but
I'm not sure what I would do with
the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...