Sunday, May 22, 2016

Signing naturally

I was wrong, (It's been
know to happen!) yesterday was the
last class.  I think she has something
planned for summer for a few weeks.
Usually they don't do anything then.  It
will probably be something small 
like learning songs or something
similar, not a regular class.  I will
miss it, but I need to study when there
isn't classes!!


I enjoy the classes so much!I'm still not 
very good at understanding what someone
is signing to me, but hopefully that
will come along in time.  At least
that's what I've been told!


I just love the bokeh technique so
much.  this envelope would
have to be hand delivered as the 
dots are only glued on.  It's a product
I found called enamel accents. I squeeze
it onto my craft sheet (to which nothing
sticks) and when it's dried it comes right
up and you can glue it to your project.
I imagine you can make pretty much
anything, lines, etc. but I only am
interested in the dots.  At least for now.



Finally, a hinge card.  As you can
see, the top swings over to reveal
the inside, but it doesn't open like
a traditional card.  And more
enamel dots!  Yes, another
favourite apparently!

Off to church today then I plan
to call the parents and see if they
want a visit.  B'Elanna loves to go
for car rides and they love to see
her.  I also need to get the garage
cleaned.  I managed to get vinca planted
in the front.  I still have two more
flower beds but she doesn't have
enough to give me that much, so
I will have to wait until next year, or 
maybe later this summer. She says
it reproduces QUICKLY!!  I
hope so because it looks pretty
bad in the front of the house.
You can't see the side and back from
the street so I don't care so much
about those.  Let me be straight here,
I hate anything to do with the outdoors
and getting dirty.  So this is something
I can do that will eliminate that in 
the future, I hope!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...