Wednesday, May 4, 2016

new fold for card

I thought this was so cool
I had to try it right away.  I'm
not sure I like the shaker part,
but all in all I think it turned
out pretty well.




The inside of the card opens backwards
from the usual way.  Isn't that clever?
I may have to make more of those!
I love finding unusual folds.  Some
of them are way too complicated 
for me, but when an easy one like
this comes along I'm pretty happy!

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow
and I have GOT to get out and mow
the lawn, aka the field.  It's been
raining so much.  Yesterday was
nice but I knew Cody, Pam and
I were going out to dinner and
I didn't feel like mowing and then
having to shower all over again.
My hair is such a pain in the neck
to get straightened.  Why God
blessed me (and my poor kids)
with this horrendous curly hair
is beyond me.  I've been
trying to straighten it since I
was a kid.  The nice thing then
was that it was thicker so it
pulled out some of the curl and was
more wavy than anything.  Now
that I'm older it's much thinner than
it used to be and when it is wet I
look like Shirley Temple.  It's very
aggravating.  Everyone says,
"You don't know how lucky you
are to have curly hair."  I
hate it. But it's just one of
my crosses to bear.  There
are so many.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...