Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Etsy shop

I'm getting ready to start
setting up an Etsy shop.  I don't
know how it works exactly,
so a friend will be by later
today to help me get it going.
Hopefully it will catch on, but
I'm not holding my breath, lol.
Here are two of the
things I have made so far.
I've also made card sets, 
scroll boxes, and I'm going
to be working on some stitched
bookmarks as well.




 
I really love how they turned out!
I have several more started
that aren't put together yet,
but I understand that it's a good
thing to add things to the shop
daily or weekly to keep
interest up.   I have
a lot to learn about it, but
hopefully Kelly can guide me
through all the ins and outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...