Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Brrr!

It is a cold morning today!
I guess it's to be expected in
January, but I was getting
used to having fairly mild
temps.  It even snowed a little
yesterday.  Or more accurately it
tried to snow.  The grass was
dusted when I got up and
every so often I would see
big fat flakes drifting in the sky,
but no real snow to speak of. 
Bring it on, El Nino!!

I made a square card which
I don't ordinarily do.  For
some reason they cost more
to send so this would be
a hand delivered card.  
Unless you want to pay more....
This punch design lends itself
to a square card, and I wanted
to try it.  Don't look closely,
I didn't get it even.  I can't
get something even with a ruler.
It's true.
But I figure it's handmade, so
as long as it's close that's
all that counts!



I'm looking forward to going to
dinner with a friend of mine, Dianne,
tonight.  We usually try to meet
once a week to catch up,
but with the holidays it's hard
to get that time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...