Thursday, January 7, 2016

Black magic

Black magic technique that is.
I wish they would have named
it something else!  Anyway,
so simple and so pretty.
the image is inked with
white ink and then coloured
chalk is dabbed over the image
wherever  you want it
to be. As you can see, I
changed colours in different
places.  I'm not sure I care
for the "halo" that is left
around the image, but that's
what  it's supposed to look like.
Chalk is a great medium to work
with, and easily changed if you
mess up, by simply erasing.
I used it quite a bit in my
Bible journaling.


This card is destined for
my friend Dianne. It's kind of
"our" verse, and we use
it in texting sometimes, while
wishing  each other a good day. 

Warmth!  It's supposed to be 
in the 40's today and tomorrow
with rain.  It is by  no
means a heat wave, unless you
remember that this is the 
beginning of January!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...