Tuesday, January 12, 2016

If it's too good to be true.....

Unfortunately I don't think it's
over just yet.  We are supposed 
to get bands of lake effect
snow later today.  Which 
I don't quite understand since
we are not even near any
significant body of water,
but that's what the news says.
So I plan to hunker down
and stay warm.  If I were
an animal I would be
in hibernation right  now.  

I made this yesterday but
never got around to posting. 
I thought I had the pieces matched
up, but when I went to put
the pearls on, realized they
weren't even close!  I never
claimed to do things straight,
in fact, just the opposite.  So it is
what it is and I like it!  I'm
trying to use more ribbon
since I have a lot of it.  I think
maybe I should have used a different
colour  so it would show up better,
but that colour is OK, too. 



2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...