Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Just cold!

No more snow!  However, since
my lawnmower didn't
work last summer, it shouldn't
be a surprise that my snowblower 
wouldn't start in the winter.  So I 
had to shovel.  I will
have to ask my brother in law
to see if he can figure out
why.  And, yes, I put gas in it!!





I saw something similar to this
on pinterest and decided to give it
a go.  Ordinarily I like fidly
little things, but this was kind
of a pain.  Not sure I  like what
it looks like, either, but it's something
different anyway.  I'm trying
to use up all my funky colors like this
purple and some weird blues.  I get
paper packs and there are certain
colours I use more than others.
Then I'm left with all the junk.  Or 
at least what I consider junk.  I wonder
if I can donate it to Good Will or
something.  There are certain colours
that I  just hate.  Orange being one
of those.  This purple isn't too
bad..but it's not super pretty either.
I just feel guilty throwing it out
even if I don't like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...