Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Everything that has breath

In case anyone is wondering,
I was trying to change the look
of the blog, but I noticed today
that the purple blacked out
the name of the blog.  They don't
have much to choose from that 
appeals to me and if you can
download from somewhere else
I don't know how.  Not that
I've looked into it that much...


One single layer.   Very simple.
The gems make it a little bulky, 
I suppose, but it will go 
through the mail just fine.
 I made a second card
but it's not dry yet.  It uses
white ink and for some
reason that takes forever to dry.
so that will be for tomorrow.

Sign classes start up again next
Thursday and I am looking forward
to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...