Monday, January 4, 2016

Bullet journaling

I've been reading so much about
bullet journaling on pinterest.
Since I am a huge list maker
and always have been, I've decided to
try it out.  I was wondering
how to separate different areas,
such as card ideas, from daily
tasks, appointments, things
like that.  I hit upon using paper
clips (which I have tons of
for some reason), and color 
coded ribbons which will be
recorded in the legend in the
front of the journal.  Now
all I have to do is collect
all those little pieces of paper
that are all over the house and
put them into the journal.
I am usually a messy writer 
(I envy my friend Sam who has
beautiful handwriting) so
I am going to do my best to
write slowly and carefully
so it's more readable.  It's pretty sad
when you write something and
can't figure out what you've written!
It doesn't make much sense to
 have a journal of things
you want to get accomplished,
remembered, etc., if you can't 
even read it!





The legend goes first,
I just got the pages out of order in 
the picture.  I'm not sure what
the other sections will
be yet, but I'm excited about this.
No more (hopefully) little
pieces of paper lying
all over the place.
What will I do with all those
post it notebooks I have?
I thought about getting a
journal that I could decorate 
the front of but was too lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...