Monday, January 18, 2016

Have a purrrfect day!

Maybe it won't be a purrrrfect
day, but hopefully a little better than
yesterday.  I think the cold
is getting to me and
making my mood gloomy.
It won't be long until Spring.
I hope.
Meanwhile, I am going
to get out of the house and go
to lunch with my daughter in law,
Pam.  We haven't done that
in a while.  We're going to
the Chinese Buffet.  I love
that place.  

 
I think this card turned
out pretty cute.  It might
have been a little better with a 
ribbon in the middle.  I debated
that, but I think it would
detract from the score lines
down the right side of the
card.  I haven't used these
stamps in a long time.  I tend
to use the same ones over and
over again.
So, have a purrrfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...