Saturday, January 23, 2016

White on white

I love making white on
white cards.   I think they
look so elegant.  This one has
just a touch of brown.

 
Again, not my design, but I did
add a little of my own twist.
I think if I made it again I would
emboss the butterfly in the
Swiss dots as well.  That would
make it look prettier, I think, and stand
out a little more.

My poor sister in NC got slammed
in winter storm Jonas.  I haven't talked
to her today, but last night they had 8" 
of snow, covering ice and it was still
coming down.  Wind, too.  They can
keep it.  I heard we are going to have
39 degrees Monday.  I hope that's true.
Then probably some snow again.  
I hate winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...