Sunday, January 17, 2016

Missing muse


Apparently my muse has
deserted me for warmer temperatures.
Shes probably lounging on some
beach in Hawaii.  Where did
El Nino go anyway?

So, since I have no muse
I just threw together a smiple
negative space card. 





Maybe she'll be back next week.

Church is in a little while and
if I didn't have a video to
return, I think I'd skip it.  
I rarely feel like I don't want
to go to church, but today is
one of those days.  I didn't go
last week because of the weather.
This week I just don't feel like
it.  I will probably feel more
like worshiping when I get 
there.  At least I hope so.
I don't like feeling like I don't
want to go worship God.  Now,
I realize that you don't have to go
to church to worship, but the
Bible does say that we should
meet with like-minded people.
It gives you a sense of belonging
and strength from others when
you aren't feeling too strong yourself.
So I'm trusting that God will bring
that peace today when I get there
and begin singing and listening
to the preacher.  He's really
a great preacher and brings the Word
to life.  I'm sure my gloomy
mood will improve.  I hope.
I'd rather be on the beach in Hawaii 
with my muse.

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to let you know that the "lady" cards that you sent me... I sent a note to my SIS and she responded "it is a real work of art! Looks like needle work of some kind. I wonder how long it took her to do that card?" Always nice to get a compliment! Your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both very much! I love to paper stitch. Everyone always asks me if I prick the holes myself. The answer is yes. I love doing that tiny stuff! :) It really doesn't take that long. Maybe a couple hours per card. Keeps me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I had no idea it took that long!! I'll pass that on.
    It really is hand-made.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...