Thursday, January 14, 2016

Heat wave!

Happy Thursday!  Today is
the first day of sign language class
for second level.  I'm looking
forward to it. 

It's 13 degrees
out today right now!  It
feels like a real heat wave.  Why
is it that 40 degrees in winter seems
warmer than 40 degrees in spring?
We are supposed to be getting rain
by tomorrow, so I'm hoping it
will get rid of all the white stuff.

Update on the snowblower:
apparently I flooded it.  I went
out yesterday to see if it would start
and I had no problem-once I
remembered about the choke.
In my defense I only use
it once a year and then
only a handful of times.
Of course, now it's not going
to snow again.  From my mouth
to God's ear!!


I had to go looking on
pinterest for some inspiration
for this card, but I'm pretty happy 
with how it turned out.  Hopefully
the person who ordered
it will be pleased as well!

My son, Andy, has been having 
migraines for a while now.  They are
doing an MRI. today.  I hope
all goes well.  I am
praying he will find God
through all of this and that
it won't take a serious problem
to wake him up.  God is waiting
for you, Andy.  Take His hand!!

1 comment:

  1. YES! Love the card!!
    Glad to hear your snow blower is working. And hope Andy finds out what's causing migraines - praying for simple cause.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...