Friday, January 22, 2016

Red Hat ladies

I made a set of these for my
friend, Karen, last summer.
When I started my Etsy shop,
my friend, Kelly, said I should
include them.  


 
I'm really not into the red hat
stuff, but I'll  make whatever anyone
wants.  If you're happy, I'm happy!

My sister, Robin, in NC, is under
a state of emergency-since yesterday
before the storm hit.  She just texted and 
said they won't be going anywhere
for a couple of days.  They have ice,
four inches of snow, and
it's still snowing!  My son, Andy,
and family are also going to get
 a piece of the storm. Daughter in
law,  Heather, said
yesterday anywhere from 1-5
inches.  They usually don't
get a lot of snow, so even a few
inches will make the kids happy,
I'm sure!  Keep them in your
thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...