Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tis the season!



Christmas cards have arrived!  Well,
only one actually, as I'm not sending
them again this year. This is for
my cousin, Nancy, who specially 
requested a religious Christmas card.
Unfortunately the front
looks a little washed out as
that part of the stamp is lighter
than the other parts due to the 
design.  But I promise it looks a lot 
better in person!

I'm listening to the Christian station
and they are playing Laura Story's
"Blessings".  I love that song, but
it also brings tears as that is one
of the songs sung at John's memorial.  
It was beautifully sung by
a woman named Becky who played
in the church band.  She played
the piano and sang and if you
didn't know, you might have
thought it was Laura Story herself.
She has an amazing voice and uses
it to glorify God!

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful -- both the front and the verse! I love it! Yes, I'm pleased. Christmas music already?! I'm not ready yet. I, too, don't send Christmas cards, but this one is for my mom. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...