Monday, November 23, 2015

Birthday cards



These are one of the card sets I'm
making for a friend's birthday.
I love how they turned out,
especially the piano, since
I had trouble with that...
Inside there are quotes from Psalms
that have reference to music.





This is a birthday card for
my grandson, Jake.  Believe
it or not, that is embossed silver 
duct tape!  Or as it is know
now, "duck" tape.  Maybe 
since it's silver and not the fancy
designs they have now, this
one is still "duct" tape.  Anyway,
I saw this on pinterest and just had
to try it.  Not as great as I 
hoped it would be, but the tape
wasn't too much so I am happy
I tried it.  Sometimes
techniques don't turn out the
way I think they should, or the
way the picture shows it.
Sometimes they turn out much
better!  So you just have to
try out the ones you like
and see what happens!

We got about 5" of snow
over the weekend and I am
not a happy camper, but 
what can you do?  B'Elanna
loves playing in the snow and
sometimes I'm worried I will lose
her, lol, since she is white.
Neelix on the other hand, hates
snow and will just stand there
lifting one paw after the other 
and shaking.  I can't convince
him that the faster he does
what he needs to do, the faster
he gets to go back in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...