Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Smile


Well, this didn't come out the way
I saw it in my head, but that
happens sometimes.  It's an OK
card anyway, I guess.  Where
did my muse go?  She
must be on vacation.  I
would wait until it's sub zero 
weather, personally, but
maybe she likes that kind
of weather......

I get to go to the dentist today
for a cleaning. Yipee!  Can't wait.
NOT.  I hate cleanings!!

It's raining like crazy today and I love
rain, but not when I have to
go out in it.  It is supposed to
be in the 60's though, and you
can't complain about that in the 
middle of November, right?!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! "Smile"! Cleanings are necessary - just hope you don't have any cavaties.
    We're suppose get severe storms starting at 5 p.m. - 9 a.m. Then the cold front..

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...