Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Man cards

I am not good at making cards
for men, but my dad and my
brother in law have birthdays this
month one day apart so I thought
I'd better get to it.  I always go
to Pinterest for ideas for this
type of card and found one
I liked.  Mine is way different from the one
I saw on the site, of course.  I didn't
have the stamp they used anyway
and good thing as I didn't like
that lighthouse stamp.  I happened
to have a lighthouse stamp, though,
that fit the bill just fine.
I added a bit of bakers twine
to make it look a little
more nautical.






It  looks like it's going to be a dreary
day today.  I don't mind that, but
I'm not crazy about the damp and
cold.  This is fall, after all, so I
guess it could be worse.  I'm ready for
another Indian summer, though.
Why in the world do they
call it Indian summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...