Sunday, November 15, 2015

Another certificate!


Class is over for now.  I will miss
going.  They start up again in
January, depending on
the weather, so I am looking
forward to that and to starting
level 2.  Actually, I've taken
level 1 twice, kind of...I started
out when they were about half way
through.  At my church, here
in Angola, they were about
half way through level two
when I started, so I have had
some of that too.  But
vocabulary is vocabulary no
matter where you jump in.

I'm finally feeling a bit better
from this cold.  I spent most
of yesterday ( after
class ) under my
memory quilt watching TV
and dozing on and off.  After
church today I probably will
do more of the same.  By
tomorrow I should be good
to go.  Hopefully it will be another
10 years before I get another cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...