Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Buckle card

I saw this card on pinterest
and just had to try it.  Thanks
to my friend, Karen, I have the
slot punch needed to make
the opening for the buckle. 
I thought it turned out pretty 
well.  I think the buckle
might  need to be a tad bigger
so you don't see so much of the slot, but
not too bad for a first try.





My friend, Dianne, is in Florida
this week  (and I consider it
cosmic karma that it's going
to be cold here next week, lol).
She has been sending me pictures of gorgeous
sunrises there.

The first two were beautiful. Now 
I'm pretty sure she's just rubbing
it in.....LOL.  I just want to see
the ocean again before I die.
I don't care if it's the Pacific
or Atlantic since I've seen
both already, but one of them.
I think the ocean is the
most beautiful creation of
God and I felt at such peace
when I was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...