Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday

Is anyone crazy enough to participate
in black Friday?  I did one
time a few years back.  It was
madness and I will never do it again.
John and I had to call each
other in the store to find the other
one.  He nearly got trampled
trying to get a GPS when they  opened
the huge shipping box and everyone dove
for them.  And what we went for
was a laptop that unbeknownst to
us went on sale at like midnight.  Thanks
for the heads up.  Never again.

Last night I went to Pam's brother's
house for dinner.  It was pure chaos.
Friends, family, children running
everywhere, lots of noise. 
Normally I am
acutely uncomfortable in
situations such as this. Especially when
I don't know most of the people.
But last night it was OK.   I'm not
sure why, but I was not
uncomfortable at all.  I think everyone
had a wonderful time of fellowship
and good food.



 I absolutely love how this
card turned out.  Again, I forgot to
take a picture of the inside.  So the
sentiment reads: "May your
birthday be filled with many
blessings"  and is stamped
on an oval like the front.  
It turned out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...