Thursday, November 19, 2015

Shadowed flowers


I am sooooo thrilled with how
these cards came out!  I think
I'm going to make a set of them 
for a friend's birthday.  I have
several die cuts with different
words, so they won't
all be "believe" I just didn't
think about cutting any 
others at the time.
Maybe I'll make some sets
for Christmas gifts, too.


Lunch tomorrow 
with a friend, then a "silent"
lunch on Saturday.  Even
though I don't "read" sign language
as well as I can sign it myself, 
it will be a good learning
experience.  I am also so
excited about another learning
experience!  My dentist's
assistant knows sign.  So I
asked her yesterday
if she knew anyone who would
be willing to practice
conversation with me.  She said
her husband!  Sign is
his first language since his
parents are deaf.  She said
he could sign before he could talk.
So one day next week I'm
going to go to their house and
work with him.  Maybe her,
too.  A three way
conversation would be even
more challenging.  I can't
wait!!

 

1 comment:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...