Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Penguin kiss pouches


Aren't these cute?  I've been
making them to go in 
the bag of goodies that everyone
is going to get for Christmas.
I don't have a punch the right
size so I've had to cut
each little circle out by hand!
What a pain!  But it keeps me
busy and I enjoy it.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow.
I have so many things to 
be thankful for: Family, friends,
health, a warm home to live
in. If I started to count my
blessings I wouldn't have enough
paper in the house-and believe
me- I've got A LOT of paper!
I don't need paper, though, to
be thankful to the One who made
my life and everything in it possible:
Jesus Christ.  Without Him I wouldn't
be here to enjoy this life.
So as I reflect on my life
to this point, I always remember
that no matter the problems
that life throws at us; no matter
the sadness or trials we have
to endure, we always have One
who is right beside us every step
of the way.  All we need do
is avail ourselves of His mercy
and love.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I, too, have much to be thankful for.
    The penguin bags are adorable! Your grandkids will love them!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...