Saturday, November 7, 2015

New stamp!


I've seen this saying many times on
cards on Pinterest.  When the
stamp showed up at Hobby Lobby,
I had to have it.  It's a very
true saying.  If we waited
for the storm to pass, we might
never learn to dance in the
rain. In my life
at least, there have been storms
that have lasted for a very long
time.   But  you also have
to have some joy in life.
As a matter of fact, the Bible
tells us that we are to have joy in Him no
matter what the circumstances
around us.  Not an easy task,
of course, but something worth
working toward.  I remember when
John died I didn't think I'd ever have
joy again and when I did feel happy
I felt guilty because I was having
 a moment of joy and should be grieving.
But as time passed I came to realize
that my joy was in the Lord and that
grieving was only for a season.
And of course, the best joy of
all, that I will not only see my Savior
when I die but John and I will also
be reunited.  Now there's something
to be joyous about!

I am going to Detroit for the night to spend
some time with my brother and family.
I'm really looking forward to it!  Not so
much the drive, though!  My wonderful
daughter in law is going to babysit
the dogs.  Thanks, Pam!

1 comment:

  1. Like the new stamp! Hope your weekend visit with Mark was enjoyable. One day you'll have to tell me how you make these fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...