Monday, November 16, 2015

Card and candle set


This candle set is for a
hostess gift.  I  was invited for
Thanksgiving dinner and told
I couldn't bring anything but
my drink and a friendly smile....
Well, that doesn't really work for me!
So I hope she likes this.  I was
happy with how it turned out
except I wanted the back one
to turn out a little greener.  I was 
afraid if I played with it anymore
it would turn brown instead
of green so I settled for
greenish.





I was really happy with how this 
came out!  I'm not generally
good at blending, but on one of the
tutorials I watched, she used
a shiny paper instead of regular
cardstock.  And there was a beautiful
blend!  There are a couple
things I would change, but
as I told my little friend Grace,
if you don't point the
mistakes out, nobody notices!
So don't look too close.  But overall 
I am pretty happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. I think your hostess will be thrilled to receive your gift! Curious, what will your parents do for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...