Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sparkly flowers






I don't think I've posted these yet.  I made 
them a while back, but I love them, 
so thought I'd share. 

I think I'm getting a cold. This is
significant because I haven't been
sick in probably 10 years, maybe
more.  But note that I said 
I THINK I'm getting a cold.
I'm not really sure.  I have
such a good immune system that
sometimes I think I'm getting
sick and I don't.  I'm not complaining...

I'm getting together with a very good
friend tonight for dinner and looking
forward to it very much.  She's the one
who was in Florida for a week, so
I haven't seen her for a while.
We usually try to get together once
a week and have lunch or
dinner.  It's a good way
to keep a friendship going strong,
don't you think?  :)
 
And now I must get the 
oil changed in my car before
I blow up the engine.....



1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are ME! I love the daintiness and feminine touches! Your work is just awesome. Sure hope you're not getting a cold?! Did you get your flu shot? Ray and I both got ours, but didn't feel well for a few days after shot. How was dinner with your friend? Sure it was a great visit - catching up! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...