Saturday, November 28, 2015

last birthday card set

 
I just love how these 
cards look with the blended 
colours behind the silhouettes.
I could make them all day!  Lots
of piecing together, 
but I think the result is well 
worth it.

It has been cold and rainy the last few
days, but I know the snow will fly again
soon.  :(   I don't look forward
to it, of course, but it's
a necessary evil for this
part of the country.
So as we get closer to
Christmas, I would like
to give a plug to "Pentatonix" and
their amazing song,
"Mary did you know". 
They are currently on tour
with Kelly Clarkson.  Bear in
mind if you watch this video,
that even though it sounds as
though there is music, there is
NONE.  They are a completely
a capella group.  Their sound
is just amazing.  I could listen
to them all day.  Another of my favorites
is "little drummer boy".  Check
out the video.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...