Friday, November 13, 2015

Reindeer!


All the grandkids are getting a gift
bag with cute little goodies
inside.  This is one of them.  It's made with
peppermint patties between 
the two pieces of cardstock.
  The first one was a little messy 
because I was trying to do it before
everything was dry but I doubt
the kids will mind.




 
I made these prayer boxes a long
time ago, but I  just saw the picture and
decided to put it on the blog.
You write your prayer
request on a piece of paper and
put it into the box.  I thought
they were pretty cool.  The
church asked me to teach the ladies
how to make them.  That was interesting
as I am NOT a teacher...  But I
think they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...