Friday, November 6, 2015

Acetate card


It's hard to tell from the picture, but
the front of this card is acetate  (clear).
 I love the look of acetate.   And, yes,
it has a bookmark in it, but I 
promise it's the last one!

Yesterday I picked up my
in laws at the airport, all
tan from a week in Florida.  I
am soooo jealous.  Oh, well. 
They bribed me with Outback
which will always work.  Outback
is the restaurant John and I always
went to on my birthday and our anniversary.
Once in a while we went on a different
occasion, but we didn't go often so
it would stay special.  The last time
I was there was a year ago March,
on the first anniversary of his death.
We went once on Valentines day (bad 
idea, it was so full of people).  We had
an Australian waiter!  It was so cool!
 
It's cold, windy and rainy today;
 much different from the 70's 
we had all week.  I'm hoping
the wind dies down a little so
I can rake leaves and work off some
of that bloomin' onion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...