Sunday, November 29, 2015

Mini me's





These are miniature composition books.
They came out so well I think
I might make some more.  Not
a lot of decorating (or embellishing
as it's called) on the third one.  That's
just the paper itself and then
a ribbon around the spine.
But, hey, it took me some
serious shopping at 
hobby lobby to find just the right
paper pack.  Like I needed
more paper!  I could start
a scrapbook store with
all the paper I have and when
I go to do a project I rarely
have what I want.  Sigh.
It's a good thing that John didn't 
know about them building
a hobby lobby in the next town.
I'm sure he's shuddering
right now watching me shop there.
Maybe I should call it
"banking" there.  They
take enough of my money! 
But I really love having it
down the street practically.
It's much handier than having
to go to Fort Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...