Friday, November 20, 2015

Vintage frame and a card


My friend loved the prayer
journal I made, but wanted it
in a frame.  I told her if she
supplied the frame I'd
make it for her.  I love
how it turned out.  The frame
is just perfect for the vintage
feel of the picture.





And speaking of vintage,
here is the card I  made
for my grandson and his girlfriend
for their baby, due next month.
They are calling him Heath.  I thought
since they were making me a great
grandmother at such a young age
that I should at least get to name
the baby, but they didn't go for that.
I was even going to submit a 
list of approved names for
them to choose from.  I thought
that was more than generous on
my part, but again, they were
insistent upon naming their
own baby.  Selfish brats!  :-D
Just for that, I'm filling the card
with plastic baby confetti
so when they open the card it goes
all over the place!  I have to
find my fun where I can...
Besides, it's been done to
me before and if you are
reading this, you know who
you are, Karen!!!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...