Saturday, December 19, 2015

six fold card

I've been wanting to try this card
for a while and every time I cut
the triangles I cut them wrong.
I get frustrated easily so I 
decided it best to put it
aside for a few days.  Went
back to it today and it came
out right except that the cardstock
cracked along the score lines.
Every once in a while
you get an uncooperative piece.
Usually I can bow it and see
which way the score line
should go.  Unfortunately with this
card there is a myriad of ways
it folds, so that doesn't work well.
But I'm not planning on giving
it to anyone  (obviously) .
But here are the pictures
anyway.  Sorry the second
one was blurry.  I didn't realize
it until I was cropping it.








Ideally it would have a belly band
around it to keep it closed but
since I'm planning on pitching it (or
keeping it as a template more likely)
I didn't see a reason to go to
the trouble of creating that.

3 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...