Monday, December 14, 2015

Another Sympathy card

Unfortunately I have occasion
to make another sympathy card.
A couple in our church
lost His father yesterday.
He's been ill for quite
some time, I understand.  
I never met him, since I've not
been going there that long.
But I also understand he was
ready to go Home, so that's 
all that matters.



 Last night our small group from
church went to a concert
of Handel's "Messiah". 
I have never been to a concert
like this.  It's never really
been on my radar.  But I thought
it would be fun to go with
the others.  (My horizons are 
expanding these days and I'm
getting some culture, lol)
Anyway, I loved it.  It was
quite an experience.  I'm glad I
decided to go.  I've really
been getting out of my comfort
zone since John died.  My mother
says she thinks he was holding
me back, lol.  But truthfully, I didn't
feel like I needed others when
I had him.  Now I'm seeking
other people and experiences
and I really feel like God is
using these things in my life to
draw me closer to Him.  It's pretty
scary to step out on the water, 
but if you keep your eyes on Him
you will walk on that water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...