Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas card

OK, so I said I wasn't going
to make Christmas cards.
More accurately I am not
going to send  Christmas
cards.  I saw a card
similar to this on pinterest 
(is there anywhere else to surf?)
and had to try it since I had
all the punches.  Naturally I made
it my own, but it's based
on the one I saw.  I am going
to make one more like
it only in blue as my friend
loves that color.
Who says Christmas has to
be red and green?  Well, I guess 
blue is now an acceptable 
color for Christmas, but in my
book so is pink.  The reason for
that is that this did not 
begin as a Christmas card!
Now you know my secret!!



1 comment:

  1. Still pretty! Untraditional. I still like the red & green!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...