Monday, December 28, 2015

Screen card


Had I given it more thought,
I would have made this card
way different.  I didn't really
know where I was going with it
so I winged it and I 
don't like it much.  I'm planning
on doing another one which
hopefully I will post tomorrow
which will be much more
planned out! 



And another picture of my adorable
great grandson!  


I'm enjoying the fact that New Mexico
had, last I knew, 14 inches
of snow and it was still
coming down.  That's where
 my inlaws are are!  Better
them than us!  The weather might
be colder today, but still
no snow and that's just fine 
with me!  And...freezing rain.
That's my punishment for
making fun of NM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...