Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve baby!!!!



 Little Heath David made his appearance
about 630 yesterday evening.  8 lbs, 7 oz.  
I couldn't get a length for some reason.
I'm excited, but sad at the same time
because he will be at least 6 months
before I get to meet him since I
am planning on going to NC again
next summer.  Mom, Caitee, doing
fine, dad, Tyler, very proud. 
I'm sure there will be more pictures 
in the future!

The Christmas eve service yesterday at
church was beautiful, candle light and
communion.  and I was able to
share it with Cody and Pam so that
made it more special.

Sadly, I have occasion to make another
sympathy card for a friend
who lost a sister yesterday.  Death doesn't 
take notice of a holiday, unfortunately. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful and
blessed Christmas.  Remember the reason 
for the season-
Jesus' birth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...