Saturday, December 26, 2015

About to fly

I have two quotes that I like
to use on cards, so today I 
was playing around with them
trying to make something new.
I'm getting tired of butterflies, 
quite frankly, since I tend to use
them a lot.  I'm not sure why 
that is.  I remembered I had
a feather stamp which 
seemed to lend itself to the
sentiment and I was pretty
happy with how it turned out.


The second one I wanted to use
a punch on since I have quite
a few and don't use them much.  I
also went looking around online
and found a neat tutorial to make
flowers using a rose die set
that I bought a long time ago
and really don't use.  So I'll probably
be using that more often since I like
how it came out.  I used glimmer
mist on it, but I don't think 
you can really see it in the picture.


Oh, nice.  I just realized that I screwed up
the sentiment on the top one!  Oh, well,
you know it's handmade that way.....
I think I'm going to add a little
bling to the bottom one in each
of the circles before I send it out.  I never
think of those things until I see them
here on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...