Saturday, December 12, 2015

A snowflake is....

I read about a little girl (and yes, 
I verified it with snopes) who
was in a fire, lost her
family and was burned pretty
badly.  All she wants this
year for Christmas is lots 
of cards.  I can help with
that!  I'm not sure if
they are getting snow in
New York or not,
but in case they are
getting our beautiful weather,
I decided to send her
a little of the white stuff.
In the case that they
are getting the white stuff,
I would appreciate it if they
would KEEP it there!!
As I was putting this in the
envelope, I decided that some
pretty blue fuzzy yarn
would look good tied
around the fold.  It looks really
great that way.
 





I can't believe what wonderful
weather we have been having!  It's supposed
to rain a little today, and I say
bring it on!  Better than snow and
ice!  It's supposed to be in
the 60's today!  Now all
we need is a few decorated
palm trees and I'll be in 7th heaven!!
Meanwhile, I've got about everything
made for Christmas.  It's getting
down to the wire....  I need to
stay off pinterest because I keep
seeing more projects and thinking,
"that would make a great gift".
I don't  have the time (or money)
to make all those awesome projects.
Pinterest is almost as dangerous 
for me as hobby  lobby!!!

3 comments:

  1. What cute cards! she sure will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little girl in Austin and Bradleys school collected enough cards for everyone in the school to send one to the same little girl! She is going to be flooded!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little girl in Austin and Bradleys school collected enough cards for everyone in the school to send one to the same little girl! She is going to be flooded!!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...