Tuesday, December 22, 2015

cookie time!

I rarely bake or do anything
else that sounds domestic.
But at the holidays I make my 
famous (infamous?)
mint chocolate chip
meringue cookies.  I only
make them at the holiday
which  keeps them special-
and my waistine from
getting even bigger.





They are so good!  this picture
doesn't show very well the minty 
green color.  Everyone loves
them and looks forward to them
each year.  Including me!!  I
think I've had three so far.
 I need to make sure
I save some for a friend 
I'm seeing tonight!




I love how this card turned out! 
I'm getting very low on flowers, though.
I'll have to hit the internet as I
can't find any vendors that sell this
type of paper flower. I use them a lot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...