Tuesday, December 29, 2015

More screen cards



I couldn't get a sharp picture of the
second one for some reason, just shaky
I guess.  I'm really happy with
both of these and that's
what happens when you don't 
"wing it".  I don't really know what
use they would be as greeting cards
since there's no where to put
a sentiment.  Maybe I could put a 
white panel on the top one, but
not on the bottom as each of the
windows is vellum so anything
behind it would show through.
But I think they're pretty!
 

 


Bri will be 16 in February!  I
don't know how they grow up
so fast but I am feeling older by
the minute.  I especially felt
old Christmas eve!  Anyway....I love
how this card turned out.  It
looks a little washed out in the
picture because of the
pastel colors.
 
 


This one is a die cut of a gilded
gate which has the ends trimmed off.
 It's two gates set opposite each
other.  I'm not crazy about it, but
it's the first time I've played with
the die.  My friend, Karen, sent
it to me.  I'm not getting good
sharp cuts because of the
intricacy of the die.  I need new 
plates for the machine.  
Which I was going to
get yesterday....except that we
got an ICE STORM!!
That is my punishment
for making fun of NM.  God has
such a sense of humour.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...