Monday, December 7, 2015

getting ready for Christmas

Last year I skipped the holidays.
It was too hard to be 
around people.  This year
I've come back into the
land of the living and having a
fun time making things
for people for Christmas.
Top on my list is journals,
and I made another one this
morning.


I love how it came out.  I found
the spray of beads and flower
at hobby lobby.  Your one-stop
shop for spending money you 
don't have....But hey, this
is for a gift, so that's justified,
isn't it?





I had this picture nicely cropped,
and apparently deleted that
one and kept the original,.
Oh, well.   you can see my pretty
rug, too.  B'Elanna loves
being dressed, so I thought
it was about time to bring
out the holiday dresses.  
Isn't she cute???

2 comments:

  1. She is cute. Mattie would pee in my shoes and poop right in front of my bedroom door where I would step on it if I tried to dress her up. She is still pouting because I bought her a harness collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute. Mattie would pee in my shoes and poop right in front of my bedroom door where I would step on it if I tried to dress her up. She is still pouting because I bought her a harness collar.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...