Friday, December 18, 2015

No muse

My muse deserted  me, probably
because my dog got me up
at 5 am again.  He's been
doing that a lot lately
and it's really getting 
on my nerves.....
Anyway...
So here are a couple
cards I made a while
back, called candle
cards-at least that's
what I call them.
They will fold flat in 
an envelope, but will open
up and you can put a tealight
candle (flameless) inside
and it lights up.  Pretty cool.






I must not have a candle inside
the pink one.  But you
get the idea.  The light shines
through the vellum and
looks a whole lot better
when it's dark.  It would
have looked better, as well,
if I had cropped the first picture,
but I'm too lazy to go back and
do it now.  Sorry.  :(

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...