Friday, December 4, 2015

Cody to the rescue!

Something got changed on my phone.
Not sure how that happened since
I don't even know where he
found it at, but it's fixed now,
so I'm happy.
I ordered some new patterns
and I have stitched three
of them:



They're kind of blurry, I'm not sure
why, but you can tell what it looks like.
The others I ordered are an Eagle,
panda and dinosaur.  The latter two
are kiddie patterns, the Eagle
is more realistic.  I also ordered 
a sweet 16 pattern that I'm going
to make for my granddaughter
as she turns 16 in February.

3 comments:

  1. The little boy is even cuter than I thought!!!! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little boy is even cuter than I thought!!!! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, thanks, lol. your message posted twice!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...