Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Harry Potter!

My Daughter in law, Pam, is a 
huge Harry Potter fan.  OK, so
am I, but she even went to
some of the midnight releases.
I was looking around for something
else and came upon this tutorial
for a Harry Potter wand.  I just
had to try it!  The box was
a little more challenging, but
I'm really happy with how
it all turned out considering
this is the first time I've ever done
anything like this!  I have another
one, too, but it's not finished
yet.  Maybe I'll post it tomorrow.






Guess what Pam's getting for Christmas??

2 comments:

  1. I hope Heather gets one too!!! I will have and make me a pretty display case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Heather gets one too!!! I will have and make me a pretty display case!!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...