Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Early Christmas gifts


I got a keurig last month, so
for Christmas my sister and hubby
got me a bunch of k-cups
of flavours of cappucinno.  I don't
drink regular coffee, but I do
love the cappucinno. Then my
friend Dianne and I went to
dinner at the Mexican restaurant
at Lake James and she gave me
a big coloring book and some yummy
dark chocolate sea salt caramels.
And they're made by my very
own company-Sanders!!
I haven't been coloring lately as
I have been working on Christmas
presents, so I got down to it yesterday
while I drank a cup of cappucinno and 
ate a salted caramel!  I'm going
to be as big as a house after
the holidays and definitely am 
going to have to get back on WW and
the treadmill.  You play you pay.

It looks like I will be a
great grandma today!!!  I just
wish I was close enough to
hold him in my arms.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...